ANTE NATAL AND POST NATAL PHYSIOTHERAPY IN THE COMFORT AND PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN HOME
Rehab Ready Healthcare offers ante natal and post natal physiotherapy support in the privacy and comfort of your own home, by an experienced Pelvic Floor and Women’s Health Physiotherapist.
- Have you had a baby and you aren’t allowed to drive?
- Due to the pain and/or incontinence, is it difficult to get to the physio?
- Are your kids affecting your ability to get to a physio?
- Are the feeding times and sleeping times making it impossible to fit in appointments?
THAT’S WHY OUR WOMENS HEALTH TEAM AT REHAB READY HEALTHCARE WILL COME TO YOU!
Conditions which we can provide management and advice include:
- Pelvic girdle pain and/or pelvic instability
- Back and neck pain
- Separation of the abdominal muscles (Diastasis of Rectus Abdominus Muscle or DRAM)
- Pelvic floor weakness
- Weak abdominal muscles
- Wrist pain associated with pregnancy or caring for your baby
- Therapeutic ultrasound for breast conditions such as engorgement and/or mastitis
- Return to exercise advice
Advantages of home physio:
- Treatment in the comfort of your own home
- No travel time or car parking issues
- Flexibility to fit in with your baby’s sleep and feeding times
- Reduced burden on your family or friends to get to appointments
Senior Physio / Women’s Health Physiotherapist
Jane has specialist skills in the area of pelvic floor physiotherapy and women’s health, and has post graduate qualifications in this area. Her clinical experience covers such areas as pre and post natal musculoskeletal and pelvic floor issues, as well as lactation and continence issues.
For enquiries or appointments, please contact Rehab Ready Healthcare on
1300 505 934 or email firstname.lastname@example.org