“Bringing Health to your Home”
Rehab Ready Healthcare is a unique home visiting physiotherapy and occupational therapy practice which provides a high quality, individualised and convenient service in the privacy of your own home.
Your rehabilitation program will commence with a comprehensive assessment and then an individually tailored program specific to your treatment needs.
EPC (Enhanced Primary Care Plan):
You do not require a medical referral to receive a consultation by our physiotherapists (unless under an EPC plan). With an appropriate referral from your GP, you are entitled up to 5 physiotherapy sessions funded by the government within a calendar year
Click here to download our referral form
Funding options include:
- Support from your hospital – Upon discharge from the hospital, you may be eligible for Rehab Ready physiotherapy services under your participating health insurance with no out of pocket cost.
- Private health insurance – The services provided by Rehab Ready Healthcare are claimable as a private health insurance rebate depending on your level of “extras” cover.
- Self funded – Rehab Ready Healthcare have affordable treatment packages and bundles. We can happily discuss these options with you.
- Medicare Enhanced Primary Care Program (EPC) – Rehab Ready Healthcare accept EPC referrals with a GP referral and primary care plan.
- Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) – We happily provide physiotherapy services for DVA patients.
- Compensable (TAC, Workcover) – We accept referrals for TAC and workcover patients with appropriate referrals from case managers and insurance groups.